Brand new Cornmeal Breakfast Pudding online.
You fix browning barbecue Cornmeal Breakfast Pudding applying 12 process moreover 6 steps. Here you go do justice.
method of Cornmeal Breakfast Pudding
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- a little 1 tsp. of salt.
- give of Combine:.
- also 1 cup of yellow cornmeal.
- add 1 cup of water.
- a little of Serving/Topping Suggestions:.
- use of Butter.
- use of Brown sugar.
- also of Maple syrup.
- give of Jelly/preserves.
- also of Cheese.
- This of Ham/sausage.
Cornmeal Breakfast Pudding individually
- Bring 2 cups of water and 1 tsp. salt to a rapid boil in a 3 quart or bigger pot that has a lid..
- In a separate container mix 1 cup water and 1 cup cornmeal..
- Add cornmeal mixture to boiling water. Stirring constantly..
- Have your pot lid on hot standby! Once the cornmeal absorbs all the water it will bubble and spit, and it is HOT. Stir until the mixture thickens and begins to bubble, then cover with the lid. Turn the heat to low. Let simmer for 4 to 5 minutes..
- I serve this hot for breakfast with brown sugar, butter, and cream. Make it sweet or savory (think sausage and cheese...).
- If you have leftovers they can be cooled and stored in the fridge. Use the reruns: tomorrow's breakfast, cut into shapes and fry, put a scoop in the bowl with any tomato based soup or chili, serve cold with fruit toppings.....