Benefit Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin] for cheap. This mini blueberry tart recipe is made with a simple shortbread crust on the regular muffin tin. The crust tastes like crispy shortbread cookies. We baked these blueberry tarts in a muffin tin and they worked perfectly and tasted oh, so good.
I served this recipe to my family while we were on vacation and they were all amazed! Mini blueberry tarts are fast and easy to make. We used frozen puff pastry to make the crust which took all the work out of the process. You pull off baking steep Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin] using 16 procedure as a consequence 9 as well as. Here you are effect.
instructions of Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin]
- also of - Oat Crumbles --.
- give 28 g of unsalted butter.
- use 26 g of dark brown sugar.
- also 28 g of all-purpose flour.
- then 20 g of quick oats.
- use 1/8 tsp of salt.
- a little of - Blueberry Filling --.
- add 140 g of frozen or fresh blueberry.
- also 18 g of dark brown sugar.
- You need 16 g of all-purpose flour.
- use 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of - Shortbread Crust --.
- This 84 g of unsalted butter.
- This 27 g of icing sugar.
- Prepare 97 g of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
These adorable mini blueberry pies are baked in a muffin tin. They are the perfect size for one person. And that means you can have a whole pie to yourself. Repeat with remaining disk of dough and second muffin tin.
Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin] ingredients
- Combine sugar, flour, oats, and salt in a bowl. Using a fork or a pastry blender, cut butter into the mixture until it is crumbly and resembles coarse meal. Set aside..
- Combine blueberries, sugar, flour and lemon juice in a bowl and mix well with a spatula. Set aside..
- In a food processor, add butter, sugar, flour, and salt. Pulse until the mixture comes together and forms small clumps..
- Transfer out the dough and divide it into 12 equal pieces. Place each piece into each muffin hole. Feel free to grease the muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or melted butter. Mine was not greased and they came out just fine..
- Using fingers, press dough against the bottom and the sides of muffin hole to form a mini tart shell..
- Add the blueberry filling into each tart, then top with the oat crumbles..
- Bake at 375°F / 190°C for 20 - 22 minutes or until tart shell is golden brown..
- Using a toothpick, poke the side of tart to scoop it out of the pan..
Bakewell tarts given a twist by using blueberry jam rather than the more conventional raspberry. Apricot jam would work well, too. Use a palette knife to cut in the beaten egg then press together to form a ball. Instructions. *Using oil yields a crispier crust, while using non-hydrogenated buttery spread yields a softer crust. Grease a mini muffin tin well.