Direct Potatoes Au Gratin promo code. These homemade au gratin potatoes are always welcome at our dinner table, and they're so simple to make. A perfect complement to ham, this homey potato gratin also goes well with pork, chicken and. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE - Potatoes Au Gratin is the ultimate comfort food with sliced potatoes, heavy cream & grated cheese.
Potatoes au gratin is layers of thinly sliced spuds together with a creamy sauce and melted cheese. Cheesy potatoes au gratin is a classic side dish that's easy to prepare and is always a crowd-pleaser. This potato gratin recipe is the perfect side dish for any type of meal, whether its weeknight dinners or holiday meals! You discharge heating mull Potatoes Au Gratin accepting 10 modus operandi moreover 5 so. Here is how you achieve.
technique of Potatoes Au Gratin
- use 6 of Russet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- give 3 cloves of garlic.
- add 1 of Onion, chopped.
- add 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
- give 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of All purpose floor.
- then 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- then 2 cup of Milk.
- then 2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Potatoes Au Gratin are a dinnertime staple around here! Tender potato and onion slices smothered in a quick cheesy sauce and baked until golden. This is one of our favorite easy side dish recipes. This easy Potatoes Au Gratin recipe is made with thinly sliced potatoes, a creamy cheese sauce, and topped with sharp cheddar cheese.
Potatoes Au Gratin ingredients
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Butter a 9x13 casserole dish..
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until translucent..
- Layer half of the potatoes in bottom of casserole dish. Sprinkle with salt & pepper. Top with onion/garlic mixture, and add the remaining potatoes. Season with salt and pepper..
- In medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Mix in flour and salt, stir constantly with whisk for 1 minute. Stir in milk. Cook until mixture has thickened. Stir in cheese all at once, and continue stirring until melted, about 30-60 seconds. Pour cheese over the potatoes. Cover with aluminum foil..
- Bake 1 hour in preheated oven..
Au gratin potatoes are one of the greatest casseroles of all time. Tender, fluffy potatoes are bathed in a rich and creamy cheese sauce, then baked in a hot oven until bubbly and crisp. These cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes are the perfect side dish for any meal! With a homemade cream sauce and layers of parmesan and cheddar cheese, this Potatoes Au Gratin recipe is SO rich and. The main difference between scalloped potatoes and au gratin potatoes is the cheese.