Deals Shahi paneer special. Shahi paneer recipe - Delicious, rich & creamy restaurant style shahi paneer. Shahi dishes originated in the royal kitchens of the Mughals and were meat based. Shahi paneer recipe with step by step photos.
Shahi Paneer is a super popular paneer dish where paneer is cooked in a rich and creamy gravy. The gravy is little sweet, creamy and wonderfully aromatic. Everyone has their own way of making shahi. You bring about roasting nuke Shahi paneer practicing 17 compound than 4 steps. Here you are do a bang-up job.
prescription of Shahi paneer
- This 1/2 kg of paneer.
- give 7-8 of tomatoes.
- add 2-3 of onions.
- You need 10-12 of cashewnuts grinded into powder form.
- Prepare 1 of Sabut lal mirch.
- This 1 cup of malai or Amul cream whichever is available.
- also 200 gm of curd.
- use 1 tea spoon of kastori methi.
- Prepare 1 of small piece of dalchini.
- add 1-2 of tejpatta.
- This 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- use 1/2 spoon of lal mirch powder.
- give 1 tea spoon of tomato chilli sauce.
- You need 1/2 Spoon of sugar.
- add 1/2 inch of adrak.
- add 1-2 cloves or according to your taste of garlic.
Shahi Paneer is a very festive main dish that is creamy and rich in flavor. It is usually a special occasion dish. Shahi paneer can be served with any Indian bread, such as naan or with rice. How to make Shahi Paneer-This all-time favorite Indian dish has paneer cooked in a creamy makhani sauce.
Shahi paneer procedure
- First cut the tomatoes in to small pieces,i.e 4 pieces of one tomato.Also cut onions the same way.Now grind the cashewnut to powder form..
- Now take a pan and add one karchi oil to it (whichever you use) for cooking.Now put the timatoes,onion to them and saute till soft.Now add Sabut lal mirch and saute for a minute and switch off the gas and allow them to cool.Once they are cooled to room temperature grind them in the grinder adding curd to it to a fine paste..
- Make ginger garlic paste.Take a pan and add one spoon of oil and add the ginger garlic paste.Add tejpata and a small piece of dalchini.Now add cashewnut powder to it.Now add the tomato onion paste prepared above.Cook for 5-7 minutes.Add sauce,sugar,salt and lal mirch powder and then add malai or Amul cream whichever is available.Cook for 5-7minutes again.Add half tea spoin kastori methi abd stir for a minute.Finally cut the paneer pieces in half circle or shape of your desire..
- Take the paneer gravy on the serving tray and arrange paneer pieces on it and put the gravy on top of them and garnish with kasuri methi leaves..
Delicately flavoured with aromatic spices the sauce is full of flavours from tomatoes, butter. Shahi Paneer, Shahi Paneer Sabzi. by Tarla Dalal. Sautéed paneer is just the right match for this rich and luscious gravy, as the succulence of the paneer enriches the gravy further. Mughlai Shahi Paneer is an exotic dish made with Paneer (Indian Cheese) cooked in a rich, creamy onion-cashew sauce. It is an excellent combination with Shahi Pulav, Naan.