Brand name Stuffed Mexican Vegetarian Bell Peppers site. Sprinkle peppers with remaining Mexican cheese blend. So, why had I never attempted it? Simple, flavorful, full of protein and fiber, and entirely vegan and gluten-free!
You will need to wrap up each bell pepper individually. This gives them added protection from freezer burn. Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers are filled with chipotle-flavored rice, beans, and vegetables, then smothered with melty cheese and crunchy tortilla chips. You conclude steaming spoil Stuffed Mexican Vegetarian Bell Peppers adopting 8 instructions so 7 furthermore. Here is how you hit.
procedure of Stuffed Mexican Vegetarian Bell Peppers
- You need 6 of Bell Peppers.
- then 2 cup of Spanish Rice.
- add 1 1/2 cup of Salsa.
- use 1 packages of Lightly Life Mexican Crumbles.
- also 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- then 1 can of Diced Green Chiles.
- This 1 can of Black Beans (Drained).
- add 1 1/2 cup of Corn (Drained).
Start by par-boiling bell peppers in generously salted, boiling water. Turn them upside down to drain. Recipe v Video v Dozer v. They've got my name ALL over them.
Stuffed Mexican Vegetarian Bell Peppers method
- Preheat Oven to 385.
- Hollow out the bell peppers and clean the inside..
- In a bowl mix Spanish rice, Lightly Life Mexican Crumbles, Black Beans, Green Chile and Salsa..
- Stuff bell peppers with mixture.
- Bake at 385 for 35 minutes.
- Add mozzarella cheese to top them off 15 minutes before they are finished..
Look at that molten, oozing, cheesy, flavour loaded beef and rice stuffing!! Mexican Stuffed Bell Peppers are a fiesta in your mouth! The vibrant colors of this dish will pull you in, but the flavors will make you stay. Mexican Stuffed Bell Peppers hit all the spots. You get the creaminess of the cheese, the savoriness of turkey, the carb fix of rice and a hefty amount of veggies.