Alleviate Paneer lababdar site. Paneer lababdar recipe with step by step photos - easy to prepare restaurant style delicious paneer lababdar recipe. Paneer lababdar is a popular paneer gravy dish and can be found on the menu of many restaurants. This recipe is more Punjabi style than Mughlai style with the use of onions, tomatoes, cashews and spices.
Though not as popular as the paneer butter masala & paneer makhani, it is a favorite among many who love paneer in rich and delicious gravy. This dish is very very flavorful, creamy, tasty and exceptionally good. Paneer Lababdar recipe, Restaurant style paneer lababdar recipe with detailed step by step photos and video. You doing steeping blanch Paneer lababdar practicing 25 program including 14 steps. Here is how you achieve.
technique of Paneer lababdar
- use of To boil and blend.
- a little 2 cups of tomatoes (chopped).
- add 1/2 cup of water.
- a little 5-8 of cashews/almonds.
- a little 2 inch of cinnamon (dalchini).
- a little 4-5 cloves of (laung).
- a little 4 of cardamoms (elaichi).
- add 4 of red chillies (like kashmiri).
- This of For gravy.
- use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1-2 of bay leaf (tej patta).
- add 1/2 cup of onions (very finely chopped).
- This 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- then 1 1/4 tsp of coriander powder (dhania).
- This 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- a little 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need of Salt as/ taste.
- also 1/2-1 cup of water as/ needed for gravy.
- also 2 of green chillies slit.
- give 1/2-3/4 Tsp of kasuri methi (dried Fenugreek) leaves.
- You need 250 gms of paneer (cubed).
- a little 2-3 tbsp of fresh cream/ malai (blended well).
- add 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- a little of For garnish.
- use 1/4 cup of Grated Paneer.
Paneer Lababdar is a richPunjabi recipe of low fat paneer cubes in an aromatic, spicy gravy with sautéed onions, this healthy vegetable is sure to be the talk of your meal. Ensure that the paneer has maintained its softness, though. To master the art of making low fat paneer in your. Paneer Lababdar is paneer cooked in an aromatic spicy gravy.
Paneer lababdar singly
- Add tomatoes,red chillies cashews, cinnamon stick, cloves and cardamom s to a pan, pour water and cook untill tomatoes and spices turn soft..
- Cool this and blend well smoothly..
- Now heat oil in a pan, add bay leaf and saute for a min.
- Add onions fry until they turn golden brown..
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw smell goes away..
- Pour the tomato and spice pure to the pan..
- Now add dry ingredients as- red chilli powder, salt, coriander powder,garam masala. Mix and fry them about 2-3 min..
- Cook covered until the gravy thickens..
- Pour water and bit of sugar, mix well, cook covered on a medium flame until you see traces of oil over the gravy..
- Add kasuri methi, paneer, green chilli, mix well..
- Pour cream and mix, add coriander leaves and cook for 1-2 min in medium flame..
- Turn off the stove and keep the pan covered for 5 min..
- Transfer it to a serving bowl and garnish some grated paneer and coriander leaves..
- Serve it with roti, naan, rice. Paneer lababdar is ready..
Easy to make at home restaurant style Paneer Lababdar recipe. The original recipe was for lamb lababdar. Here I have substituted the mutton with paneer to make is vegetarian. Also adjusted amount of spices and other ingredients to suit our taste buds. Check out other restaurant style paneer recipes Paneer butter masala // Paneer jalfrezi // Paneer tikka masala // Palak paneer Protein rich, low fat, soft and silky paneer cubes cooked in a spicy tomato and fresh cream gravy makes a delicious paneer lababdar.