Best Spicy Soya Chunks Curry in a creamy gravy pre-owned. Soya chunks curry recipe or meal maker curry. This recipe yields delicious soya chunks cooked in onion tomato gravy. It is best served with plain rice, jeera rice, ghee rice or roti.
Try out this soy protein rich creamy meal maker/soya gravy with any tifin varieties like chapathi,poori,Dosa etc. It is முட்டை கோஸ் கறி - CABBAGE GRAVY - CABBAGE CURRY - SIDE DISH FOR CHAPATI Soya Chunks Curry Meal Maker Curry For Rice Chapathi and Veg Biryani. You doing steaming fry Spicy Soya Chunks Curry in a creamy gravy employing 27 procedure including 10 steps. Here is how you do.
receipt of Spicy Soya Chunks Curry in a creamy gravy
- You need 1 Cup of Soya Chunks (Meal Maker).
- use 1 of Onion (small) finely chopped.
- You need 1 of Potato Boiled.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of Jeera crushed.
- add 1/2 Teaspoon of Pepper powder.
- add 1/4 Teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- also 1/4 Teaspoon of Ginger-garlic paste.
- then 1 of chilly Green chopped.
- give 1 Teaspoon of chilly Red powder.
- then 1 Pinch of Garam masala.
- a little 2 Tablespoons of Coriander leaves Mint leaves + chopped.
- a little To Taste of Salt.
- give 4 Tablespoons of All purpose Flour.
- Prepare of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare 2 of Cardamom.
- give 2 of Cloves.
- add 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- a little 1 of Onion.
- add 2 of Tomato.
- give 1 of Bay Leaf.
- then 1 Teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- also 3 Teaspoons of Chilly Red powder.
- add 1/2 Teaspoon of Ginger Garlic - paste.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of Garam Masala.
- use 1/4 Cup of Water.
- also 1 Cup of coconut milk Thick.
- Prepare of Coriander Leaves - to garnish.
Soya chunks curry is a flavor-filled dish made with soya cooked in a delicious indian sauce. Preparing soya chunks curry in stovetop pressure cooker. Follow the same steps as above in a Notes. Soya Chunks(Soya Nuggets or Mealmaker) is an excellent source of protein and has a lot of health benefits too.
Spicy Soya Chunks Curry in a creamy gravy step by step
- Heat 3 cups of water in a pan and when its hot, add the soya chunks. After 15-20 minutes, soya chunks would have doubled it size and will float in the pan..
- Off the flame. drain the water and let it cool. Squeeze out the excess water. In a mixer, pulse it well.(Do not make it a paste, Just one turn in a mixer is enough)..
- Transfer into a bowl, to this add mashed potato,onion,jeera crushed,pepper powder,turmeric powder, ginger-garlic paste, red chilly powder, green chilly,garam masala, chopped coriander+mint leaves, all purpose flour and salt..
- (If it still appears moist, add maida,otherwise the koftas will break while frying)..
- Heat a paniyaram pan/deep kadai, with a tsp of oil in it.(I used a non-stick paniyaram pan). Fry both the sides unill dark brown, and cooked inside.Keep it aside..
- For the Gravy.
- Heat oil in a pan(You can use the same which you have fried koftas), add cloves,cinnamon,cardamom. Let it leave its aroma. Add onion, ginger-garlic paste and tomatoes. Saute till tomatoes turn mushy. Cool it down and make a paste of it in a mixer. Keep aside..
- In the same pan, heat oil(1 tbsp), add the bay leaf,add coriander and red chilly powder. saute on low flame. When the colour changes, add the smooth paste, mix well, adjust salt. Add water and cook with closed lid..
- When oil separates,add garam masala, lower the flame and slowly add the thick coconut milk to it. Mix well. When it starts to bubble, add the kofta's.(Do not stir with the spoon, kofta's might break, just hold the kadai and shake a bit slowly.) Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Notes If you do not like the mint flavor, please do avoid it..
This gravy is medium spicy so its In a pan heat oil - add onion and tomato saute till raw smell of tomatoes leave. Then in a mixer grind coconut,pepper,fennel along with onion tomato…grind. soya chunks curry recipe: firstly, in a large kadai heat oil. further, add cumin, bay leaf, cinnamon stick and saute. then add finely chopped onions and saute. later add cashews and saute till tomatoes turn mushy. cashews make gravy thick and creamy. allow the mixture to cool completely and later blend. This Instant Pot Soya Chunks Curry is cooked in a spicy, tangy peanut and coconut gravy. Soya Chunks Pepper Gravy Recipe - Meal Maker & Pepper Curry Recipe. Soya Chunks can be a Malai Soya chaap curry is rich North Indian curry made with soya chaap.