Directions Healthy Chana Soya Curry promo code. • Satvik Aahaar: Ayurvedic Cooking • Making healthy foods tasty • Cooking tasty stuff healthy way • The goodness of various spices, vegetables, fruits, milk. Soya chunks curry recipe or meal maker curry recipe to accompany rice, biryani, chapathi, pulao. Soya chunks also called as meal maker or soya nuggets.
Soya chunks Curry is a flavor-filled dish that is made with soya chunks or meal maker cooked in a delicious indian sauce. You can enjoy this vegan soya matar curry with roti or rice for an easy healthy dinner! Kala chana (black chickpea), cumin seeds (jeera), onion (finely chopped), tomatoes (finely chopped), ginger (grated), garlic (crushed), green chilli (slit), red chilli powder (lal mirch), turmeric powder (haldi), coriander powder (dhania powder), garam masala powder, curry leaves. -Chickpeas and soya granules cooked together with some masalas makes a delicious curry. You effect simmering barbecue Healthy Chana Soya Curry working 16 procedure also 3 and. Here is how you do one proud.
method of Healthy Chana Soya Curry
- give 1 cup of wheat flour.
- also 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- use 1/2 cup of Palak pure.
- add 1/2 tablespoon of ajwain.
- add As needed of Water.
- also of For the Black chana soya curry!.
- also 2-3 tablespoon of oil.
- This 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- give 1 of grated onion.
- a little 1 of chopped tomato.
- add 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- then As needed of Salt per taste.
- a little 1 tablespoon of kitchen king masala.
- give 1/2 tablespoon of garam masala.
- This As needed of Soya chunks (soaked in water).
- You need 2-3 of sliced potato.
Healthy and protein-rich soya granules taste best with any roti Add tomato puree, coriander powder, red chilli powder,chana masala, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and salt. Soya is rich in protein, fiber, calcium, and mineral. Choice was to prepare something tasty, healthy and easy.and SOYA was the natural choice. Soya is rich in protein, fiber, calcium, and mineral.
Healthy Chana Soya Curry method
- Take 1cup wheat flour add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup Palak pure (you may make Palak pure by grinding it for about 5mins in a grinder), 1/2 teaspoon ajwain and using water make a dough. Once the dough is made grease with oil and keep aside for 10mins. After 10 mins make small puri’s out of them..
- In a pan add 2-3 tablespoon oil, jeers seeds, grated onion and cook till golden brown now add chopped tomatoes, ginger garlic paste, 1green chilli and cook for about 2 mins,now add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, salt as per taste,1tablespoon kitchen king masala, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala and add 2-3 tablespoon water roast for 2-3mins, now to this add soya chunks(soaked in water) and sliced potato and let it boil for 2-3 mins now transfer the boiled chana into this and cook till 3-4 whistles on low flame.
This soya chunks curry made using soya nuggets / mealmaker is a quick and simple side dish you Soy products like soya milk, soya chunks, granules, tofu can easily be incorporated in the daily diet Include protein and healthy fats rich sesame seeds, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds in podis and curries. Chana Soya Masala recipe - How to make Chana Soya Masala. Add the cooked kabuli chana-soya nugget mixture (along with the water they were cooked in) and a little salt, mix well and cook on a All the spices soaked into the soya chunks. Soya Chunks (Natural) are a great vegetarian, meat-free alternative for cooking. It has a lot of health benefits.