Auction Soya Kofta in Coconut Gravy review. Corn Soya Kofta is a perfect choice for the cold, rainy day, when you want to wake your sleeping senses with a spicy Malwani gravy! The dough Koftas is ready, Preheat Oil in a wok, take a dough lump and bind it into a round ball on the High Flame. Malai kofta recipe - Make the best restaurant style malai paneer kofta in delicious and creamy gravy.
My family loved it with your yeast free. For making gravy heat oil in a pan add shahi jeera, chopped onions, salt saute it till the onions are slightly brown color. South Indian Special: Make Potato In Coconut Curry With This Recipe Video. You wind up toasting heat Soya Kofta in Coconut Gravy accepting 18 instructions than 12 furthermore. Here you go finish.
procedure of Soya Kofta in Coconut Gravy
- This 200 gms of Soya Chunks.
- add 2 tbsp of Gram flour.
- This 1 of Tomato.
- use 1 of Onion.
- a little 6 of Garlic cloves.
- then 100 gms of Coconut.
- add 1 and 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- then 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- then 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- add 1/2 tsp of Chaat masala.
- give 1 " of Cinnamon stick.
- then 2 of Green Cardamoms.
- add 2 of Cloves.
- You need 2 of green Chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped Coriander leaves.
- then 1 tbsp of fresh Cream.
- add as needed of Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Makhmali kofta is the perfect luscious addition to your home-cooked meals. For the sauce, heat the coconut oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat, then add the bay leaf and cinnamon. Cook them in a pressure cooker. No problems if it gets mushy.
Soya Kofta in Coconut Gravy one at a time
- Soak soya chunks in water for 15 minutes..
- After that squeeze water and grind in mixer..
- Grind coconut, tomato, green chillies, onion and garlic cloves together..
- Add gram flour(besan), chilli powder, turmeric, salt, coriander leaves and chat masala in grounded soya..
- Mix all well and make round balls from mixture..
- Heat oil in a kadahi and fry balls in oil till golden brown..
- Heat remaining oil in kadahi, add whole cinnamon, cardamom and cloves..
- Then add grounded masala, chilli powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder and cook on high flame for 3-4 minutes..
- Then add salt and water, cover and cook for 10 minutes..
- Add cream and then fried soya balls..
- Cover and cook again for 5-6 minutes..
- Remove from heat and garnish with coriander leaves..
Remove the koftas from the Oven and pour half the sauce over each of the koftas until they are soaked in the gravy. Kela Ka Kofta Curry or Raw Banana Kofta Curry is plantain fried dumpling served in onion tomato gravy. We personally prefer this home style of kofta curry and my DH in-general doesn't like those rich gravy curry. We can also make lauki (bottlegourd), pattagobi (cabbage) kofta same way too and I. Malai kofta is a popular as well as most sought after vegetarian Indian dish in restaurants.