Auction Fast and Healthy Pecan Granola site. A quick, easy and delicious granola recipe. Enjoy as a cereal, with plant-based yogurts as a parfait, or on smoothie bowls. The only alterations I made were coconut oil instead of canola, for an extra healthy boost & added extra pecans in place of walnuts.
I used pecans and pepitas (green pumpkin seeds) to make this batch. Stir the granola to throughly incorporate all the ingredients prior to baking making sure all the dry ingredients are covered in the wet ingredients. For optimal clustering spread evenly and press the granola in the pan before baking. You prepare simmering decoct Fast and Healthy Pecan Granola working 8 process also 5 as well as. Here you go attain.
receipt of Fast and Healthy Pecan Granola
- add 200 g of Maple syrup.
- This 100 g of Crunchy peanut butter.
- Prepare 50 g of Unsalted butter.
- give 300 g of Porridge Oats, Jumbo work best.
- give 100 g of Chopped Pecans.
- a little 80 g of Pumpkin seeds.
- You need 200 g of Sultanas.
- This 2 tsp of Mixed Spice.
Don't be tempted to stir while baking. Easy Healthy Homemade Granola Recipe Homemade granola can be a healthy, comforting, and delicious treat. Most of the store-bought stuff is high in sugar, contains unhealthy fats and oils, and is packed full of fillers and unnecessary ingredients. Use this homemade granola as a topping for yogurt, enjoy it as a cereal with milk, or simply snack as is.
Fast and Healthy Pecan Granola gradually
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/Gas 4. In a bowl combine the oats, pecans, seeds and spice..
- In a small pan, over a gentle heat melt the peanut butter, butter and maple syrup together stirring to break up any clumps of peanut butter..
- Drizzle the buttery liquid over the dry ingredients stirring well till everything is coated and starting to stick together..
- Tip onto a large baking tray and bake for 20 mins stirring well half way through. When done, stir in the sultanas while still hot and press the granola down with the back of a spoon to help it clump together as it cools..
- Once cool store in an airtight container for 3-4 weeks..
It's easy to make and is more economical than store-bought. Fast and Healthy Pecan Granola a great start to the morning. He really loves a bowl of cereal, but often they are loaded with sugar and other not-so-healthy things. The granola from Whole Grain Mornings is the best of both worlds. Super fast breakfast, and just sweet enough to taste like cereal.