Direct Honey Oat and Wheat Bread pre-owned. Our Wheat Bread is always sprouted, full of flavor, & nothing but nutritious. Angelic Bakehouse is free of milk, eggs, fish, tree nuts, peanuts, soy, & sesame. Find Deals on Honey Wheat Bread in Groceries on Amazon.
I need to let you in on a little secret. I have become the biggest bread snob ever. When I began baking bread on occasion a few years ago I had no idea that I how much I would enjoy it. You wrap up roasting fry Honey Oat and Wheat Bread working 10 method than 5 than. Here is how you attain.
modus operandi of Honey Oat and Wheat Bread
- then of bread.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of warm water (+3 tbsp) (NOT HOT WATER).
- add 1/4 cup of honey.
- This 1 1/2 tsp of yeast.
- then 1 1/2 tbsp of milk powder.
- give 1 cup of rolled oats.
- use 1 cup of all-purpose white flour.
- also 2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- a little 2 tbsp of vital wheat gluten (makes the loaves lighter).
- add 2 tbsp of butter or margarine.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the water, oats, maple or brown sugar, honey, butter, salt, and cinnamon. In a small bowl or a glass measuring cup, combine the hot water, ⅓ cup honey, butter, and yeast. Honey Oat Bread is my favorite! I love baking fresh bread so when I saw this recipe, I knew I had to try it.
Honey Oat and Wheat Bread process
- Add 1 1/4 cups water and honey to bread machine and mix well.
- Add yeast to let rise and close lid. Do not turn on machine..
- In a medium size bowl mix together white and whole wheat flour, salt, milk powder and wheat gluten..
- Add to bread machine and top with butter/margarine. I set my bread maker to sandwich setting, light crust and 2.0 lb loaf..
- Turn on and let it go. You may have to add an additional 3 tbsp of water while it mixes if it is too dry..
I think homemade bread tastes best on the day that you bake it, so I sliced some for my kids' snack after school, then served the rest for dinner. Next, stir in melted butter (or oil). Add in whole wheat flour, salt and cinnamon and mix with a spoon until a dough begins to form. Add in sunflower and flaxseed meal and gently mix into the dough. View All Recipes I Want to Discover.