Best Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Muffin | For Christamas overstock.
You finish browning ruin Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Muffin | For Christamas testing 12 procedure as well as 8 including. Here you go pull off.
receipt of Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Muffin | For Christamas
- then 1 Cup of whole wheat flour.
- use 1/2 Cup of sugar (Replace with brown sugar.It got over by the time I baked these.).
- then 1/4 Cup of butter or olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of Medium sized banana.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of choco chips (optional).
- use 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- then 1 Tsp of Vinegar.
- then 1/2 Tsp of baking soda.
- give 1/4 Cup of walnuts.
- give 1 Tsp of vanilla essence.
- then 1/2 Tsp of cinnamon powder.
- then 1/2 of Nutmeg powder.
Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Muffin | For Christamas step by step
- First of all, start preheating oven to 350F or 180C. Mix milk and vinegar together in a bowl and keep it aside till we need it..
- Mash banana with the help of a fork and keep it ready..
- In a small bowl add 1 tsp of flour and choco chips. Mix properly so that all choco chips are covered with wheat flour. This prevents them from drowning in the batter..
- Take a mixing bowl and sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg powder. If you do not like adding cinnamon and nutmeg powder just skip it. But I will urge you to add them and see the magical flavor they give to banana muffins..
- In another mixing bowl take the mashed banana, sugar, mixture of milk-vinegar, oil/butter, and vanilla essence. Whisk nicely..
- Now add dry ingredients in wet ingredients mixing bowl and combine them until you do not see any particle of flour..
- Add choco chips in this batter and fold them gently. Line the muffin liners in pan and pour this batter equally. This batter will give 12 muffins. Spread walnuts on top generously..
- Bake for 15 minutes. Check by inserting a toothpick. If it comes out clean then muffins are ready. Cool them on a cooling rack before serving..