Build Chocolate chip cookie bars pre-owned. Taste testers gave these chocolate chip cookie bars a stamp of delicious approval- and I'm so glad because this cookie dough actually makes my favorite chewy chocolate chip cookies, too. We're talking the softest, chewiest, thickest chocolate chip cookies to ever come out of my oven. I realize that these chocolate chip bars may not look the most celebratory when it comes to a birthday treat.
I basically survived on granola bars in high school. Pre-packaged, too sweet, milk chocolate granola bars at lunch and before volleyball practice. Skip the scooping and make your chocolate chip cookies in a pan instead! You succeed baking percolate Chocolate chip cookie bars using 10 method furthermore 2 moreover. Here is how you put it over.
modus operandi of Chocolate chip cookie bars
- a little 2 sticks of butter or margarine.
- a little 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- This 2 of eggs.
- give 3 cups of ap flour.
- then 1 tsp of salt.
- a little 1 tsp of baking powder.
- a little 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of Vanilla.
- add of At least 1 cup or more chocolate chips.
These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie bars are an easy-to-make treat loaded with melty semisweet chocolate chips inside a buttery soft cookie bar! Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars-chocolate chip cookies are made in ONE pan! These easy cookie bars are a family favorite dessert! If you like chocolate chip cookies, you are going to LOVE chocolate chip cookie bars because they are SO easy to make.
Chocolate chip cookie bars ingredients
- Preheat oven to 350. In mixer cream butter and both sugars til fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat. Add salt, baking powder and baking soda to flour and add 1 cup at a time. Add chocolate chips..
- In a sprayed 9x13 pan spread mixture and bake about 30-40 minutes. Let cool and cut into squares..
You press all of the chocolate chip. These super soft, chewy chocolate chip cookie bars are easy (one bowl!) and so delicious! Apparently I consider decadent, chewy, chocolate chip cookie bars to be firmly in the "important" category, because I can't stop talking about these perfect little blondies. Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are an easy chocolate chip cookie bar recipe. No mixer, no chilling, no shaping required.