Biggest Chocolate Cream Pie promo. A magnificent Chocolate Cream Pie with a classic Oreo cookie base, a soft and creamy custard-like filling and Chocolate Cream Pie. I have serious self control issues around homemade baked goods. The chocolate cream filling in this rich pie is made with cocoa flavored with a bit of butter and vanilla.
A true diner classic, Chocolate Cream Pie is a head-turning treat, and just the thing for lovers of both chocolate and pie. The crust is blind-baked, then filled with a cooked, cooled chocolate filling. Chocolate Cream Pie that is creamy, rich, and decadent with homemade crust. You create steaming fix Chocolate Cream Pie working 9 technique along with 16 together with. Here you go do one proud.
modus operandi of Chocolate Cream Pie
- use 1 cup of sugar.
- a little 2 cups of milk.
- This 3 of egg yolks, save whites.
- then 6 tablespoons of flour.
- add 5 tablespoons of cocoa powder (more or less to your liking).
- use 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- add of Homemade or store bought pie crust.
My chocolate cream pie recipe is the perfect dessert for your next event. This chocolate cream pie comes together quickly. The filling for this chocolate cream pie is dead easy to make—it's actually a modified version of our Microwave Chocolate Pudding! This amazing Chocolate Cream Pie has an easy homemade chocolate pudding layered inside an Oreo pie crust and topped with sweetened whipped cream and chocolate curls.
Chocolate Cream Pie program
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Brush pie shell lightly with reserved egg whites..
- Bake crust until light golden brown..
- Set aside to cool..
- In medium saucepan, stir cocoa powder, flour, sugar and salt..
- Add egg yolks and milk. Stir to combine..
- Over medium heat, cook filling until thickened..
- When thick, remove from heat and add butter and vanilla..
- Pour into cooled pie crust..
- With mixer, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form..
- You can add couple of spoons of sugar if you like. And teaspoon cream of tartar..
- Pile meringue onto hot filling and cover edges to seal..
- Broil for a few minutes to brown meringue to your desired darkness..
- Let pie cool completely before slicing..
- Store covered in fridge..
- Enjoy :).
This Chocolate Cream Pie has a decadent chocolate custard topped with sweetened whipped cream and chocolate shavings inside a crushed Oreo cookie crust! This classic (homemade!) chocolate cream pie recipe features an Oreo cookie crust, a rich chocolate pastry cream filling, and is topped with fresh whipped cream. Chocolate Cream Pie made with decadent semi-sweet chocolate custard and topped with homemade whipped cream and shaved chocolate. This Chocolate Cream Pie is completely no bake and egg free! The thick rich chocolate filling has an Oreo crust and a homemade whipped cream topping.