Bonus Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding overstock. Great recipe for Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding. If you want to make a fast, completely homemade chocolate-peppermint pudding, this is the recipe for you. If you like peppermint patties and chocolate pudding, you'll love this recipe.
Mold dough around pattie so that it is completely covered. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and both sugars. Mix in vanilla and egg until smooth. You get with it sizzling roast Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding applying 8 receipt moreover 5 as well as. Here you are bring about.
ingredients of Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of plus 2-3 Tablespoons sugar (to taste).
- add 1/4 Cup of cocoa powder.
- a little 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- use 3 Tablespoons of cornstarch.
- This 2 1/3 cups of whole milk (it's creamier with whole milk).
- then 2 Tablespoons of butter or margarine (better with real butter).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of peppermint extract.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Mix in cocoa powder and pudding mix (just the powdery mix, not actual pudding). Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease. For each cookie flatten ball slightly; press peppermint pattie into. Peppermint patties are one of those treats that make you automatically think of the holidays.
Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding little by little
- Mix all dry ingredients and add to a saucepan..
- Over medium heat, add milk slowly while continously stirring with a whisk. Keep stirring constantly until the mixture reaches a boil, then continue stirring for one minute..
- Remove from heat and add butter/margarine, vanilla and peppermint extract. Stir in for about one minute..
- This pudding can be served immediately, hot, or portioned into containers, covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated. If you don't like a slightly chewy skin on top of the pudding, cover with the plastic wrap/cling film touching the pudding..
- For finishing, you can eat as is, use in other recipes, or top with whipped or Chantilly cream..
They're also a popular meal finisher to cleanse your mouth. Make these shots at your next holiday party or celebration get-together. Here is how to make peppermint patty pudding shots. It only takes four ingredients to create this rich and minty fudge right in your kitchen. Bits of YORK Peppermint Pattie layered in between dark chocolate give a minty kick to the rich fudge.